Hi there

We've got a working openvpn server successfully supporting
Linux/Windows/Mac clients. I just tried to get the native Chromebook
client working via the .ONC file config support (have to due to
tls-auth/etc) and didn't have much luck. It successfully connects and
gets an IP, but immediately drops off. The server notices no real errors
other than

WARNING: 'link-mtu' is used inconsistently, local='link-mtu 1546',
remote='link-mtu 1542'
WARNING: 'mtu-dynamic' is present in local config but missing in remote
config, local='mtu-dynamic'

We don't see that with any other client - just the Chromebook.

Has anyone got the current Chromebook working with openvpn? I'd love to
know what you did  ;-)

Thanks!

--
Cheers

Jason Haar
Corporate Information Security Manager, Trimble Navigation Ltd.
Phone: +1 408 481 8171