Hi all,

I'm now hardening our OpenVPN Production Server.
I've managed to hardened all required aspects, except the HMAC/TLS-AUTH
option.

AFAICT, activating the HMAC extra security mechanism, will force me to
reconfigure all clients, with the risk of failure and a lot of downtime.
The only way a client/remote network can connect is through a specific
CCD file.

Is there any way I can have this feature, but optional ? Something like
activating tls-auth on a ccd file only. This way it would be a smooth
transition. Otherwise I would have to schedule a maintenance window,
which would be be cumbersome.

Thanks a lot for all your help,

Rui