Hi,

On Sun, Sep 20, 2015 at 05:01:49AM +0000, Hongyi Zhao wrote:
> I use openvpn client to connect to the vpn server 139.226.101.101, after
> I have connected to the server, I use https://www.whatismyip.com to
> inspect my IP address, and find the following result:
>
> Your IP Address Is:
> 103.41.63.9

This is *your* address.  Why do you expect this to be the same as the VPN
server's IP address?

> As you can see, the vpn server's IP is not the same as the result given
> by https://www.whatismyip.com, could you please give me some hints on
> this thing?

You'd only see the VPN server's IP address externally if the VPN server
uses NAT on your packets - which is by no means required (none of my
VPN servers do).

gert

                                                           //www.muc.de/~gert/
fax: +49-89-35655025                        g...@net.informatik.tu-muenchen.de