Hi,

On Wed, Aug 24, 2016 at 09:25:12PM +1200, Jason Haar wrote:
> On Wed, Aug 24, 2016 at 3:52 AM, Samuli Seppänen <sam...@openvpn.net> wrote:
>
> > The OpenVPN community project team is proud to release OpenVPN 2.3.12.
>
> Great work guys. Can you tell me if the peer-info and peer-id server side
> code is in this version too? I'm still running on a GIT version of the
> server because of my desire for the peer-id data, but I'd rather be vanilla
> to be honest :-)

No "big new features" in 2.3, just minor stuff and bugfixes.

So, the answer is still "these two patch sets are too intrusive to go
into 2.3" - but the good news is that almost everything we want for 2.4
is in the git master tree now, so "2.4 will happen".

gert

                                                           //www.muc.de/~gert/
fax: +49-89-35655025                        g...@net.informatik.tu-muenchen.de