Greetings,

I have a requirement to set up an OpenVPN server that serves clients,
including the *iOS* OpenVPN app which I understand is quite different from the
open source.

The requirement is that I use the absolute strongest encryption ciphers,
regardless of VPN performance.

If I am not mistaken,  Elliptic Curve is much preferred these days,  and I
believe support for ciphers which utilize EC was added into the 2.4 branch of
OpenVPN open source.

So to get this functionality I believe I would need to compile a release
candidate from source?

But how about the iOS app,  does it support EC ciphers, will it ever?

Thanks much,

- Kevin