Hi Selva,

I have already enabled status file and I am getting the following:

Common Name,Real Address,Bytes Received,Bytes Sent,Connected Since
TestClient,192.168.0.180:48699,*364880*,*269678*,Thu Jul 20 16:08:39 2017

It seems that it has only two values for bytes received and sent.
I am using OpenVPN 2.2. Is this a feature provided from later VPN versions?

Thanx,
Abi