On 2 August 2017 at 20:37, David Sommerseth <
open...@sf.lists.topphemmelig.net> wrote:

> Configuring OpenVPN without encryption is a peculiar use case I've
> seldom quite understood, except if you're doing some research on various
> crypto or network related scenarios.

OpenVPN without encryption or with weak encryption using '--auth none
--no-iv --no-replay' is still great tool for tunneling traffic over UDP
protocol. IPIP, L2TP or other known tunneling solutions may be blocked in
certain countries. This is the reason I would vote to keep no-iv option in
upcoming 2.5 release.

--
Regards,
Yevgeny