Mio Vlahović schreef op 08-08-2017 19:59:

Can anyone assist us on this one? I have googled and found something
about CRL has expired error. Is it related with the upgrade of the
openvpn package? we use one from the epel repository.

You know a CRL is a certificate revocation list right.

Being a layman for the rest of it, it means that your configuration uses a CRL to begin with. A CRL is supposed to regularly issued and containing a list of certificates that are no longer deemed trustworthy; ie. client certificates that have been compromised.

So you can do two things: renew your CRL, or remove it from the configuration.

I will let someone answer now who actually has something useful to say ;-).

Regards.