Thanks your for the interest.
The first tool, to grade the server configuration will not be like the
ssh-audit tool you mentioned.
It merely parses a local configuration file and informs the user about the
security of the setup and further suggestions.

The second tool I'm planning to release in near future, will be very much like
the ssh-audit tool. It still requires some tinkering and I'm working on some
issues to receive reliable results. I'll ask for some feedback on that as well,
hopefully soon.

I'm working on some final touches, for what you may call a public beta and I
can send you a link, to test it, this week.

Thank you for the testing and possibly the feedback in advance!

16. Aug 2017 08:43 by chipits...@gmail.com: