Hi Community,

OpenVPN supports HTTP proxies that require NTLM authentication,
supporting NTLMv1 and NTLMv2 protocols.

This is old code, which was written in the dark ages, is not currently
unit/client tested, and uses DES which got deprecated in OpenSSL 3.0.0...

That said, if people still *use* it, we are likely to keep it - otherwise
it might just become lost :-)

So - if you use HTTP proxy in OpenVPN, and that proxy authenticates
against a Windows AD domain, and you use NTLMv1 or NTLMv2 authentication,
please speak up and tell us about your use case!

gert