Hi:

> I think you should look for CONFIG_CRYPTO_CHACHA20POLY1305 in the kernel
> config.

after trying and testing, I found besides
"CONFIG_CRYPTO_CHACHA20POLY1305", I also need
"CONFIG_CRYPTO_LIB_POLY1305" and "CONFIG_CRYPTO_LIB_CHACHA". ovpn-dco
will auto-load the three modules when doing CHACHA20POLY1305. at RHEL9
the later two are compiled into kernel directly, so only module
CHACHA20POLY1305 module will be auto-loaded. maybe ovpn-dco should
make dependency with these modules directly like wireguard.

the device can do "100Mbs/60Mbps" upload/download speed with chacha20
dco. it seems dco is good at encryption, but not so good at
decryption(wireguard can do 300Mbps).  as a client normally I want
fast decryption. is there parameter I can tune for faster decryption?