Hello everyone,

this has been a productive week.

I have a very basic tool to extract the configuration keys for
documentation purpose [0], if you runt it against a configuration file and
the file in the repo it will add the keys that are in the first but not the
second.

We merged a pull request [1] improving documentation about getting started
with netjsonconfig and another one [2] about a new command to validate a
NetJSON configuration against a backend.

I made progress on the AirOS backend and on Wednesday I got it working on
the "system" keys for AirOS.

Next week will be about getting more configuration from the hardware I have
and see what keys are what in the web interface.

Have a nice weekend

[0]: https://github.com/EdoPut/airos-configuration
[1]: https://github.com/openwisp/netjsonconfig/pull/69
[2]: https://github.com/openwisp/netjsonconfig/pull/71