Good news everyone!

this week has seen the birth of a monster! Without even touching the
generated configuration file the antenna accepted it and it didn't brick!

For a little more context here's what happened with this commit [0]: I
included the configuration for the radio part as a "blob", configuring the
radio device in the netjson would'nt have had any effect on the result file.

But this have resulted in the first file that wasn't missing anything and,
more interesting, the first one that worked without having to manually
change something before uploading it.

So the remaining part of the week has been focused on improving what could
be configured in the blob. This meant downloading every configuration I
could think of and creating some tools to diff them.

Then after adding some functionality it would be (software) testing time
which goes as: creating the netjson, generatingg the configuration, diffing
the original one and the generated, reading, working, repeating.

Another important step is that I talked to Marco Cappelletti on Monday and
he guided me trough configuring the device in router mode without kicking
me out. As a result I can now work on this to reach feature parity with the
web interface.

As always enjoy the weekend.

P.S. I'll be participating in the
http://events.inf.ed.ac.uk/icfpcontest2017/ this weekend and I urge you to