Hey Federico,

I'm very interested in mentoring for Google Code In program. I am a Google
Summer of Code'2017 Student with Software Package Data Exchange (SPDX) .
Apart from that I have worked with Inkscape and OWASP as well. I have a
proficiency in Python and Java. I have built many web application using
Django among which sme of them is used by my college as their official
portal. I am a third year student pursuing B.E. Computer Science from BITS
Pilani,India.

Github : https://github.com/rtgdk.

Thanks,
Rohit