My name is Mimche njikam amida. I am 15 years old and I am participating in
the google code in 2017. I am from Cameroon. I like programming and was
introduced to it by my elder brother. I like javascript and python.
OpenWISP is very good because I am doing the tasks they are giving for the
google code in students and they are easy to understand. I like
contributing to opensource and that is why I think Openwisp is a good
choice to work with.