Hi!
I use openwisp to manage over 300 access points.
You need to install openwrt/lede in your devices. I'm pretty sure you can
do it on mikrotik, linksys, netgear and tplink.

I suggest you to install openwisp and try it with a test devices. You can
find all the documentantion here
http://openwisp.io/docs/user/quickstart.html.
Please join our chat on https://gitter.im/openwisp/general

Bye!