Hey Matthew,

wow, I didn't really expect seeing an ubuntu VM being created in OpenWRT by
using the OpenWISP 2 web UI any time soon.. your work is impressive!
This could have many useful scenarios!

I highly suggest you to share this information on the OpenWRT and LEDE
mailing lists as well!
Have you posted this kind of content on social media as well? If you post
the links I'll share it on our channels.

Have you ever heard of OpenWRT Summit <http://openwrtsummit.org/>? It
happens every year around october, last year was in Prague, this year will
likely be in Lisbon or Croatia, that's a good place to showcase this!

Federico