Talked about my project on the irc channel and got asked to advertise it
here too:

I've developed a program that creates docker containers as per
configuration from openwisp (django-netjsonconfig). Each container is set
up to run openwrt and openwisp, and to connect to the same openwisp server.

I hope to in the future develop this to use some cluster manager as a
back-end, instead of just a local docker. Possibly kubernetes (docker swarm
does not support running OpenVPN inside the containers, due to lacking cap
NET_ADMIN, which happens to be my main use-case)...

Hope this is interesting to someone,

"OpenWISP" group.
For more options, visit