Hi Noumbissi

I am able to create organnization but my final goal was to create
shared_secret with organization .
Actually there are two
tables openwisp_users_organization, config_organizationconfigsettings where
shared_secret get created in config_organizationconfigsettings table with
mapping of organization id from openwisp_users_organization table .

Do you have idea how can we create entry in
config_organizationconfigsettings once get created in
openwisp_users_organization ?

Thanks in Advance!

Regards
Amit