Hi I'd like to know if is possible to use and device context to automactic
increment my devices IP address for local area networks (LAN) when device
subscribes to the controller.

I would like to acheive the following:

1) Device subscribes to the controller and get the config from templates
(lan is defined with a generic static address);

2) Device Context ip field is updated automatically based on last value
used (update ip filed on a interface);

3) Controller sends the AP configuration with context updated IP address ;

I've seen this is a rather old discussion, but couldn't find anything in
the docs that would help to achieve this without manually update the device
context for each device.

Any suggestions?