Geoff Levand wrote:
> It would be nice if we had a patch description for this and
> your other changes, that stated what they do or why they were
> needed.

This patch is needed because in 2.6.24 the watchdog directory was
changed. OpenWRT accounted for this by checking for 2.6.24, but of
course that breaks when you use a kernel > 2.6.24. This patch is
basically a >= check hack (check here for the source:
https://dev.openwrt.org/ticket/3402)
The other build patch is for the crypto modules which got renamed,
almost the same issue (again, see https://dev.openwrt.org/ticket/3402)
I didn't add a description to the first 3 patches because I thought they
were obvious, so sorry for that, guess I was wrong.

The rest of the patches are my current patchset for 2.6.25. It basically
adds KGDB, RedBoot command line and watchdog support for Atheros. Of
course this can be applied without switching Atheros to 2.6.25, I've
tested it on 2.6.23 too (but not 2.6.24, although i refreshed the
patches, I guess we will skip it for Atheros anyways).

 - Axel