Felix Fietkau wrote:
> I know the patch has been merged, but I'd still like to know: What would
> that be useful for? Just a hint: The next public HAL release will support
> all 5312+ and 2315+ SoC with a single binary. It seems to me that this adds
> unnecessary configuration complexity.

If this really bugs you, remove it. I can manage to have a local branch
with just AP43, but its not for the average user.
You're right about that it is unnecessary when the next HAL will support
all SoCs, I didn't know about this.
I mainly needed this for a DWL2100-AP which uses AP43.
Anyways, I still think the rate control configuration is useful for
experimenting with it.

 - Axel