joerg jungermann wrote:
> Hi !
>
> I'd like to ask how is the correct way to submit new packages for the
> feeds repository.
>
> I do this because i've sent some patches via this mailing list, and they
> are not added yet. I received no comments. Its about the isdnutils and
> asterisk14_chan_capi patches.
>
> I can only guess why this so, i think because of some troubles in
> building these packages or some formal failures.
>
> But I don't know if know one tells.

It sounds like you need to be more persistent.  First, you should have
found out who the proper maintainer is, and sent your submissions to them,
with a CC to the ML.  If the maintainer takes no action in a reasonable
amount of time, you should contact that maintainer again directly, in the
same thread as the original mail, and again with a CC to the ML asking
them to take action.  Regarding testing, if your work is not popular,
then you need to try to ask people specifically to test it.

-Geoff