Folks,

I have recently rebuilt openwrt for several of my architectures (among
them WRAP, ALIX, Gateworks 2348, and the Routerstation).

All seem to work fine except the routerstation.  The routerstation
works fine until Atheros cards are put in, and the cards activate.  I
am using the madwifi drivers.

I have no JTAG cable (no serial cable either).  During boot, I ping
the system.  The network activates, and I get about 7-9 pong packets,
then all activity ceases.

The routerstation boards are fine as long as the Atheros cards aren't
turned on (but also not much good either as these are supposed to be
APs).  Older versions I built (pre-May 19) work.  All newer versions
since exhibit this behavior only on the routerstations.

Can the author of the madwifi svn changes pls review?

Thanx,

David A. Bandel
            - Nemesis Air Racing Team motto