Hello,

I want to try to build OpenWRT for a board with the CPU VIA C7

of course the default x86 target should work, anyway I'd like to compile a
optimized image with the following CFLAGS:

CHOST="i686-pc-linux-gnu"
CFLAGS="-march=i686 -mmmx -msse -msse2 -msse3 -O2 -pipe -fomit-frame-pointer"
CXXFLAGS="${CFLAGS}"

I found out that defining a new 'profile' I can select what Kernel modules or
packages should be enabled for the specific board. For examples there are
already profiles for Alix and WRAP boards.

But what about defining CFLAGS ? Should I define a new Subtarget or a new
Target System ?

Saverio