> As for improving the docs...While docs can always be better, I prefer
> development, and I think I've already greatly improved the state of
> documentation compared to what it was, as far as preinit goes.

I'm sorry if my posts came thorugh as requests for you to improve the
doc.  I haven't looked closely at your changes, but they seem great.
Next time I built a new firmware, I'll have a chance to check it more
closely (I've been using local patches for ide-root on wl-700ge, so
hopefully that won't be needed any more, or at least will be done more
cleanly).

> It's on the wiki, so if you feel you understand the code well enough to
> improve it or the documention, please feel free to do so.  I'm pretty

Actually the questions in the previous message were truly questions to
which I do not know the answer (even though I have spent some time
through /sbin/mount_root and friends to figure out where to put my
patch to get ide-root working).

        Stefan