On Fri, 2010-02-19 at 22:49 +0100, Hans Mustermann wrote:
> Daniel, any news on your updated (automated) script?

RSN (Real Soon Now).  I chatted with Felix on IRC and we're going to
enable blkid and swap-utils in busybox, and vastly simplify the
plugin/packaging.  The block mount / automount will still be optional,
but by including those two options it makes things so much easier that
the packaging becomes two packages, plus putting the fsck stuff with the
fsck program (e.g. e2fsck will have the e2fsck.sh script).

Regards,

Daniel

--
And that's my crabbing done for the day.  Got it out of the way early,
strangle cute bunnies or something.   -- Michael Devore