Yes, it is missing.
Where should it come from? OpenWrt or X-Wrt?
Any clues what the content should look like?
Are uci changes needed too?

Maddes

On 16.04.2010 20:56, Travis Kemen wrote:
> You should a /etc/httpd.conf file, if not, then this is the issue.
>
> Travis
>
> On Fri, Apr 16, 2010 at 1:53 PM, Matthias Buecher / Germany
> <m...@maddes.net> wrote:
> Due to the problem I rebuild a Backfire image from r20886 with the
> config from http://downloads.openwrt.org/backfire/10.03/orion/OpenWrt.config
>
> opkg shows the following related to uhttpd and webif:
> uhttpd - 8
> haserl - 0.9.26-1
> webif - 0.3-4893
>
> luci was replaced by webif the following way:
> opkg --autoremove --force-removal-of-dependent-packages remove luci-core
> luci-theme-base luci-nixio
> opkg install webif
>
> A file called "httpd.conf" is nowhere available. Searched via `find /
> -name '*http*'`.
> But there is "/etc/config/uhttpd" from uci, so I attached this.
>
> The uci file for uhttpd is available in /rom and /overlay but has no
> differences, so it contains still the defaults.
>
> Maddes

# Server configuration
config uhttpd main

       # HTTP listen addresses, multiple allowed
       list listen_http        0.0.0.0:80
#       list listen_http        [::]:80

       # HTTPS listen addresses, multiple allowed
       list listen_https       0.0.0.0:443
#       list listen_https       [::]:443

       # Server document root
       option home             /www

       # Certificate and private key for HTTPS.
       # If no listen_https addresses are given,
       # the key options are ignored.
       option cert             /etc/uhttpd.crt
       option key              /etc/uhttpd.key

       # CGI url prefix, will be searched in docroot.
       # Default is /cgi-bin
       option cgi_prefix       /cgi-bin

       # Lua url prefix and handler script.
       # Lua support is disabled if no prefix given.
#       option lua_prefix       /luci
#       option lua_handler      /usr/lib/lua/luci/sgi/uhttpd.lua

       # CGI/Lua timeout, if the called script does not
       # write data within the given amount of seconds,
       # the server will terminate the request with
       # 504 Gateway Timeout response.
       option script_timeout   60

       # Network timeout, if the current connection is
       # blocked for the specified amount of seconds,
       # the server will terminate the associated
       # request process.
       option network_timeout  30

       # Basic auth realm, defaults to local hostname
#       option realm    OpenWrt

       # Configuration file in busybox httpd format
#       option config   /etc/httpd.conf

# Certificate defaults for px5g key generator
config cert px5g

       # Validity time
       option days             730

       # RSA key size