Hello
While trying to add a crc fixup similiar to the one for the wrt160nl
to the ar525w, I stumbled over a number of problems in the mtd code.
Primarily, the current system will not work with sysupgrade. Also,
it's pretty hard to add new fixups and there are a number of devices
which could use them, for example some brcm63xx devices.
I created an easy-to-extend system for the fixups and and did a
general cleanup of the mtd code, removing a lot of code duplication in
the process. The functions, that operate on the actual mtd device are
now in their own file and have a reasonable clean interface.

         Bernhard