On 25/11/10 09:19, Luca Olivetti wrote:
> En/na ngp ngp ha escrit:
>> split mach-arv4518 from mach-arv45xx. fix leds. include support for
>> ath5k wireless driver
>
> Why didn't you add support for it in mach-arv45xx instead?
> (Just asking, don't know what's the best policy, in my experiments with
> the arv7518 I just added it to mach-arv45xx).
>
> Bye

personally i think we can easily hande all arv board in 1 file as they
will share certain code parts, like reading the brn-boot / bewan block.

i think ngp split it to safe bytes on flash, however i pointed out that
the init.d script of the tapi driver allows to download the firmware on
demand and thus saving flash space (800kb). so the argument to have more
files to get less flash usage is kinda obselete imho ...