On Mon, Apr 4, 2011 at 6:57 AM, OpenWrt <openwrt-devel@lists.openwrt.org> wrote:
> #9063: ar71xx WiFi stops working after dmesg warning
> -----------------------------+----------------------------------------------
>  Reporter:  anonymous        |       Owner:  developers
>     Type:  defect           |      Status:  new
>
> Comment(by nbd):
>
>  Please try the current version to see if it fixes your issue, there are
>  several beacon related fixes in there...

The dmesg entries on all Linux distros I am familiar with do not have
date time stamps, so it is difficult to correlate with observed
events, but at r26460, we are still seeing

ath: DMA failed to stop in 10 ms AR_CR=0x00000024 AR_DIAG_SW=0x42000020
ath: Could not stop RX, we could be confusing the DMA engine when we
start RX up.

Further, the number of said messages is about the same number of times
the monitoring system detects the CPE going south.

If we could get that particular dmesg date time stamped, we would know
whether there is correlation and thus perhaps this message shouldn't
be in this thread.

--
Larry Vaden, CoFounder
Internet Texoma, Inc.