On 09/05/11 17:22, John Crispin wrote:
> a very silly question .... is therer a 2/2 to go with this 1/2 patch ?

That is a patch that I posted to have it available to people, but not for
inclusion in OpenWRT yet.

>From my 0/2 mail:
> I am submitting for inclusion in OpenWRT the driver for the M chip. Since I
> don't have the FC chip, I cannot test if it all works as you would expect and
> hope for that chip. I still include a patch enabling its support, but not for
> inclusion in OpenWRT just now. If other people feel they have sufficiently
> tested that the driver works, they are free to submit it for inclusion
> themselves. I will try to offer support, but it's somewhat limited without
> hardware :).

The whole 0/2 mail can be found at
<https://lists.openwrt.org/pipermail/openwrt-devel/2011-April/010525.html>

The 2/2 patch is at <http://patchwork.midlink.org/patch/899/>, but I feel
people should test it more first before it should be included in OpenWRT.

Peter.

My key is available at http://wwwhome.cs.utwente.nl/~lebbing/pubkey.txt