The OpenWrt team will humbly like to announce the 6th release
candidate of the 10.03.1 maintenance release.

  _______                     ________        __
 |       |.-----.-----.-----.|  |  |  |.----.|  |_
 |   -   ||  _  |  -__|     ||  |  |  ||   _||   _|
 |_______||   __|_____|__|__||________||__|  |____|
          |__| W I R E L E S S   F R E E D O M
 Backfire (10.03.1-RC6, r28680) --------------------
  * 1/3 shot Kahlua    In a shot glass, layer Kahlua
  * 1/3 shot Bailey's  on the bottom, then Bailey's,
  * 1/3 shot Vodka     then Vodka.

The OpenWrt 10.03.1-RC6 "backfire" source code can be checked out at:

  svn://svn.openwrt.org/openwrt/branches/backfire/@28680

Further information on how to checkout the Backfire source code is found at:

  https://dev.openwrt.org/wiki/GetSource

Highlights and changes since last 10.03.1-RC5 release candidate:
* Further throughput and interoperability improvements in ath9k and mac80211
* Added support for the TL-WR740N
* Merged WZR-HP-G300NH and -G301NH images
* Fixed default network configuration for ASUS WL-330gE
* Fixed WRT160NL support for revisions with certain flash chips using a bigger
block size
* DMA fixes in ag71xx ethernet driver
* Fix multicast traffic handling on RDC platform
* Fix ARM SDK building
* Improve ImageBuilder index generation, strip uneeded opkg work data
* Fix 6in4 endpoint update with changed HE.net api
* Fix mtu_fix rule generation, use mangle instead of filter table
* Switch from rdate to ntpd for more reliable time synchronization
* Various network configuration and base-files fixes
* Various fixes in uhttpd web server
* Support pptp configuration with symbolic server names
* Support disabling single wireless networks
* Rework MAC address generation for wireless VAPs
* Support binding dropbear to a specific network
* Introduce AC and Service name options for PPPoE, work around
  argument order issues
* Fix block-extroot on brcm-2.4
* Allow configuration of lifetime parameters for 6to4
* Allow negations, multiple values and other advanced configurations
  in firewall package
* Tune ICMPv6 default rules
* Add UCI configuration and LuCI module for wondershaper
* Deprecate iptables-utils
* Fix openl2tp build for distributions without current rpcgen
* Fix freeswitch for Backfire

Dropped platforms:
* Cobalt - not in release shape
* Octeon - not in release shape

Known Issues:
* Most open tickets at the time of the RC6 builds
* Various 5GHz channels may be locked due to lacking DFS support and
  other regulatory requirements

More detailed information available at:

  https://dev.openwrt.org/milestone/Backfire%2010.03.1

Detailed core changelog at: