hi,
 I am trying to add a header in driver ath9k.
I am doing it by adding the header by using skb_put(..) and increment the
skb->data pointer.
Then adding the usual skb content after it by using skb_put().
I finally call netif_rx() to push the skb to upper layers, and can see a
notification that it is executing.

But when I read the data in user space by opening a raw socket on phy1 (
using iw phy phy1....interface type monitor) which is setting wlan1 to
monitor mode, I dont see the default values i am setting in sk_buff.

I am doing all this in ath_rx_tasklet() in recv.c in compat../drivers/
...ath9k.

I have a doubt.
ath_rx_tasklet() calls the function ieee80211_rx() is called, which calls
ieee80211_rx_monitor() which in documentation says returns a clean skb
without radiotap headers.

Is it that my header are  removed by this  ieee80211_rx_monitor() ?
I am turning the* is_monitoring *flag to true in the driver, so will this
function affect the addition of extra headers in sk_buff ?

Abhinav