Weedy -

Yeah, the trick to getting it to load is using the "-initramdisk" image.  I
wasted hours with errors about flash block sizes or something like that and
it booted first time when I used the ramdisk image.  After you get it
booted with that ramdisk image you can copy a real image over to the flash
with "wget2nand".  I'm just assuming that you should be able to use the
same images since the specs for the 435g look pretty darn close to the 450g.

-Rob

On Fri, Mar 23, 2012 at 3:53 AM, Weedy <weedy2...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On 23/03/12 03:06 AM, Hanno Schupp wrote:
> > Sure, 450G is supported for a long time. No idea about the 435g, give if
> a try and let us know...
>
> I failed horribly to get a image to boot. I spent a week going over the
> twenty-seven thousand line kernel patch microtik sent me and had no luck.

Rob McKrill
Voice Engineering
Fidelity Voice and Data
(216) 245-4109