Hello,
  I have once got p1020 running with openwrt. It should basically work
without any specific target patches. I had to only adapt image building
script.

I will give it a try with 3.3 kernel and let you know.

Wojtek

PS At the moment I am fighting with p1010 as I get some spurious interrupts
on second pcie slot. Maybe somebody has experienced similar problems?