Hi,

Le 04/05/12 23:36, Hanno Schupp a écrit :
I am at a loss then what to do. I even went to the length of installing alpine
on my pc just for the purpose of sending one email.

Why is this so hard? This makes porting openwrt to a new router model look easy
in comparison. I sent it to myself as a copy and it looked completely normal to
me. Where and how can I check it got mangled and how can I avoid it getting it
mangled. I followed the instructions in kernel.org for email-clients and
apparently the patch still gets mangled. Argh.

It is hard because you should be using git-send-email to make sure your patches are not mangled by your mailer in any form.

Kind Regards

Hanno