Glad to hear that things are going forward with the Attitude Adjustment release.

On Wednesday, August 15, 2012 at 12:09:15 PM "John Crispin" <j...@phrozen.org>
wrote:
> The 3 build bots that we are using to generate the binaries have been
> running none stop for the last 3 weeks. Trunk and the packages feed
> are now in a state that all packages build for all targets that will be
> part of the release.
Does this mean that there be images built for devices such as the D-Link
dir-6xx which have images in 10.03.1[1] but images are not currently being
built in trunk[2] as turning on debug symbols in trunk made those packages too
big for them[3]?

[1]http://downloads.openwrt.org/backfire/10.03.1/ar71xx/
[2]http://downloads.openwrt.org/snapshots/trunk/ar71xx/
[3]https://lists.openwrt.org/pipermail/openwrt-devel/2012-April/014873.html