This is not strictly on topic for this list, so I'll keep this pretty short.

I'm after a developer to work in the Bay Area on OpenWrt stuff.  You should
be a junior/mid level developer willing to learn new skills but who knows
the basics of embedded development.  We do lots of other stuff, but that can all
be easily taught.  So I'm looking for someone based upon the merits of the
skills they do have rather than anything else specific.  This is a chance to
work and learn under one of the most experienced embedded guys I know (me ;-)

We have several new boards to bring up with OpenWrt and all likelihood,
you'd be interacting heavily with OpenWrt devs (i.e, IRC/this list) to
add and improve existing platforms and other OSS technologies.

Email me your resume.  And to make this real clear, I'm not asking to be
contacted by recruiters.

Thanks!

(Peter, deploying OpenWrt in the real world)