I have seen no status update regarding the buildbots since the rumored RAID failure week ago. The snapshot directory is currently completely empty. Forum and bug tracker get steady input from frustrated users who are unable to install new packages as opkg points to snapshots.

There are no new snapshots and buildbots constantly fail new builds for 2-3 reasons. One common failure reason for many platfroms is "package/cleanup":

make[1]: Entering directory `/home/openwrt/slave/atheros/build'
make[1]: *** No rule to make target `package/cleanup'.  Stop.
make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/openwrt/slave/atheros/build'
make: *** [package/cleanup] Error 2
program finished with exit code 2

ar71xx seems to compile ok for me, but fails at the "tools build" stage at buildbots.

Are buildbots intentionally disabled at the moment due to the forthcoming AA release? Or what is the status?