Le 13/12/2012 20:45, Hauke Mehrtens a écrit :
Changes from previous patch:

* rebased to svn-rev. 33761
* b43 wireless now works out of box (no changes were necessary on my part)
* modifications according to comments by Hauke Mehrtens on 2012-04-25
* header for factory update package now created using dd and echo, no need
   for binary header template file anymore

I just had a closer look at the patch.
I do not like the way how this is added, but if you just have 2 seconds
time to call the gpio I do not know a better way.

How long do you have to send the ping on the gpio after the boot? Do you
have a log for me without this patch, so that I can see if there is a
better position for this code?

Plus, this should be made a generic gpio-watchdog driver, there is nothing specific about such a thing. I already asked for that during the first round of the review AFAIR.
--
Florian