On 12/30/2012 02:45 AM, Luka Perkov wrote:
> On Sun, Dec 30, 2012 at 12:47:15AM -0800, Ian Leonard wrote:
>> -PKG_VERSION:=0.8.7
>> -PKG_RELEASE:=2
>> +PKG_VERSION:=0.8.12
>> +PKG_RELEASE:=1
>
> Any reason why it's not upgraded to 0.11.2?
>
> Luka

I don't know if the API changed in the subsequent releases, so I continued on
the existing branch. This should also make it a drop in update for AA,
containing only bug and security fixes.

If the API changed, I don't know the state of the package tree in continuing to
build. I intend on updating it to current stable (1.0.1) in the near future to
see what breaks, and to see how the size changes.

Ian