Hi John,

I'm working with your new lantiq support and I have some problems.
First is that I get really bad performance on tun/tap devices with
openvpn. Minimal traffic through the devices is no problem, but if I
push a kernel over the line, I get response times in 40s range. There's
no load on the system..
If i do not use VPN, I get normal rates.
I checked everything. With the old kernel everything is as before.

Second is that netlink is somehow broken?? I get these errors:
Jan 10 21:37:15 firewall daemon.info syslog: 14[KNL] received netlink
error: Protocol not supported (120)
Jan 10 21:37:15 firewall daemon.info syslog: 14[KNL] unable to add SAD
entry with SPI c2c90d24

All corresponding modules are loaded for IPsec.

Do you have an idea?

André