Thank for your care, Bastian.
I found the cause of the problem. From the "boot fast" detail, I tried increasing the baudrate and found that my router use 115200 speed. At this baudrate, the text shows well and I see that the router was using Micro Redboot, instead of standard one. Based on the wiki for Micro Redboot, http://www.dd-wrt.com/wiki/index.php/Micro_Redboot, I can manage to get access via telnet (holding Reset button).

I hope that this story is added to OpenWrt to help someones like me.