Well, seems like i managed to fulfill every item of
http://www.kroah.com/log/linux/maintainer.html
and it's not my first patch sent to this list, so I have no excuse :(

OTOH, I succeeded in getting the ethernet ports straight,
so i'll send a properly formatted, improved PATCHv2

Thanks for your gentle words Luka,

Cheers!