On Monday 18 February 2013 04:30:14 Chirag Chhatriwala wrote:

Tijs:

Are you using your settings on vlan0ports & vlan1ports
OR

vlan1ports & vlan2ports

I had a glance at vlanports assignment in OpenWRT, Tomato and DD-WRT and I
found that openwrt uses vlan[01]ports (according to the patchfile provided by
Hauke https://dev.openwrt.org/changeset/35597)

Tomato and DD-WRT use vlan[12]ports for port assignments.

All this is armchair programming as I have yet to receive my UART module and
cable to work with the E4200. However, I do want to get to the bottom of this
issue given that I want to understand the openwrt assignment using
vlan[01]ports and not vlan[12]ports (unlike Tomato & DD-WRT).

I apologize if I'm cross referencing the two alternatives to OpenWRT but thats
the only info I can go on so far.

Thanks,

Chirag