We have about 50 WRT54GL wireless access points in ~40 libraries which act as
access points to serve up 2 wireless networks (an encrypted staff one and a
unencrypted public one for patron use (using WiFiDog auth/stats)).
We have installed all of the 54GLs that we bought a few years back and I am
looking at the possibility to starting to send out TP-LINK TL-WR841ND boxes
(such as http://www.amazon.com/dp/B0037D51FQ ) for new installs.
Anyone have any experience on how stable the "UFO" models are with OpenWRT?
Is there a better option (in the US market) that costs $60 (or less) with a 4+
port switch and at least 802.11G wireless?

Thanks

Aaron Z