On 03/08/13 16:04, Chirag Chhatriwala wrote:
So what does this mean for the future of OpenWrt on NAND based devices?
It seems like there are quite a few new and upcoming devices making use
of NAND flash exclusively. If squashfs (which according to me has been
the filesystem of choice on my openwrt installations) is not it good
shape, are we throwing in the towel? Surely, there must be some hope for
OpenWrt users for these new devices.

Hi,

why so negative ? no one said we are throwing the towel ... in general those targets using nand need to be converted to using an intermediate layer such as ubi, which several targets already do.

        John