On 2013-10-29 13:31, Gui Iribarren wrote:
> I'm trying to get a macvlan interface brought up by netifd
> on last week openwrt trunk
> BARRIER BREAKER (Bleeding Edge, r38505)
> with netifd - 2013-10-19-566af724dad393fa127e07469dcc9ade62bd3a75
>
> and i'm probably missing something very silly, but i'm not getting any
> reaction or error whatsoever. The whole network.lm_anygw=device  is ignored
In netifd config language, a 'device' is not the same as an 'interface'.
The device section that you created should allow you to reference
'anygw' from an interface elsewhere. If you only want to create the
device without the interface (e.g. for batman-adv), you can create an
interface section with proto=none that points at the device.

- Felix