Hi!

Based on the patches to Kernel 3.12 and U-Boot available on
https://github.com/kref/
I botched-up an experimental OpenWrt oxnas target
https://gitorious.org/openwrt-oxnas/openwrt-oxnas

I got a MEDION NAS P89625 (MD 86517), apparently an OEM product based on the
ZyXEL/MitraStar STG-212 design which is now fully working (even including LEDs,
buttons and I2C).
http://wiki.openwrt.org/toh/medion/md86587

Most of target/oxnas/patches-3.12 can be consolidated by having
target/oxnas/files/ and only patch files outside of arch/arm/mach-oxnas --
however, as I want to keep this in sync with kref's kernel tree, I found it most
convenient/transparent to just use git format-patch to generate the whole
patchset and include it as-is in OpenWrt.
Also some work has to be done to build the EHCI driver as a module and push
whatever left platform code into DT.
Another obscurity is that gpio-button-hotplug doesn't trigger any hotplug events
while both buttons do work with input-gpio-keys-polled if I install that and
remove gpio-button-hotplug. What's the status of gpio-button-hotplug?
I also saw that only specific buttons are handled, i.e. the COPY button also
present on kirkwood (keycode 0x85) will not work with gpio-button-hotplug, but
the reset button should work.

Is anyone else interested in having support for the NAS782x target in OpenWrt?
How would you like things to be submitted to the mailinglist/patchwork?
(-> have a look at the gitorious repo I created)

Cheers

Daniel